November 6
Happy November!
Can't believe it is November and we have been here 5
months. The time is flying by. It's been a good week. I've been
asked to be over the new patrons as they come to the temple. That will
be fun to do.
On Friday we went down to the LDS Primary
School. Our friends, the Pattons, have been in charge of the LDS
schools and they headed home. It was their last devotional, so they
asked us to come. I loved it. Because it's a church school, they begin
with prayer and song. The opening song was Called to Serve. I wish I
had taken my camera to video it. I've never heard it sung with so much
joy. I talked to the principal and I am going to start volunteering a
couple of mornings a week when they get back from summer vacation in
February. I think I will really like it.
I have been
writing down what I am thankful for. It has made me think how blessed I
am. Our Heavenly Father loves us all so much. We hope all is well with
you all and you know how much we love and miss you.
Have a wonderful week and stay strong.
Love, Lynn and Kay
The
pictures are of the kids at the school and us and the Pattons. The two
sisters are my friends from the temple--Sister Naio and Sister Tamani
and the 6th grade graduates from the Primary School




Comments
Post a Comment