November 19
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Thanksgiving is not celebrated here, but that's ok because we have visitors coming on Thursday. We can't wait!!!! It's going to be such a wonderful week. As I wrote last week, we had a cyclone warning. It didn't hit until Wednesday night. We didn't really notice it because it was in the middle of the night. There were pretty high winds and rain, but not too much damage. By noon, the sun was out and it was a beautiful day. I don't know if it was because of the storm, but we had the most amazing sunset. We met an elder getting ready to leave for the Ogden, Utah mission from Fiji. I hope he makes his way out to Plain City. We had some missionaries for dinner. It's so fun to have them. Such strong boys. There were three of them because one was leaving in the morning so he was staying with the two others. On Wednesday, 6 missionaries were heading home-...
Comments
Post a Comment